Friday, August 22, 2014

new summer print | love one another

Love one another. That needs to be the anthem of my life. Whoever or whatever you place your hope in, I think it always comes back to love. For me, this week has been a crazy roller coaster ride of events and news, but it's made me so thankful of the life I have and the people who I have the privilege of sharing life with. 

One area of my life that has been especially difficult for me to show love in is my bank account. I can get so easily bitter when I drive people around and I see my gas meter slowly moving towards the E. Or when I eat out with friends and the check comes out and it's  way more than I expected. It's something I've been working on and growing from, even though I am definitely still not the best at it. Something small that I've enjoyed doing lately when I eat with a friend is treating them out to their portion of the meal. It's a simple way to love them and show my appreciation for time spent with them. 

My newest graphic print has been inspired by love. It's a simple reminder for me (and hopefully to you) to live everyday with the right motivations and the right mindset. 




It's a 3x4.75in scripture card that can be printed on cardstock or any other paper material of your liking.  Download for free here. You can also find this print and many others here

What's one simple act of love you've shown lately to others? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric