Friday, August 1, 2014

the beginnning

Spoonful of Daisies is actually real! I'm really excited to share this new part of my life with you, but I'm even more excited to see where God will lead me through this whole project. As a young girl, I loved to draw and scrapbook and do hands-on projects. Since then, I've slowly grown a passion for anything crafty and pretty - sewing, card making, sketching, home decor. Thankful for the people who have re-sparked and nurtured my creativity over these last few years. 

For now, I will mainly be sharing new projects I work on, a few tricks and tips I've learned, and thoughts on my twenty something life. But I have a feeling this blog will grow and change as a reflection of how I grow and change in this crazy thing called life. 

Thanks for sharing this adventure with me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric