Friday, July 3, 2015

my new room | design board

So my family and I are moving to Tustin right by The District, and it still feels like a dream. We're moving to a house with more space and a real backyard. It's basically my-house-before-my-current-one's long lost twin and I can't be more excited to be closer to family and to school.

But I'm the most excited to re-do my room (which has looked the same since 7th grade). Since I appreciate all things that are aesthetically pleasing and I'm old enough now to appreciate home interior, I've gathered some of my favorite ideas on Pinterest to create a design board for my future room. When I searched for inspiration, I knew I wanted my room to be a neutral, white bedroom with a lot of texture and functionality.

Here's my design board:
For my bed, I'll be looking to buy a new beige or grey upholstered headboard, clean, white duvets, and a gold mirror above. For my desk, I'm thinking white with a nice, comfy accent chair with minimal desk accessories. I'm hoping to store most of my arts and crafts supplies in my closet. I really want a gallery wall that's very neutral - black and white frames with some cool artwork that I've collected and knick knacks here and there. I love Gary Winogrand's style of photography and hoping to have lots of my favorites of his in frames.



Here's some of my favorites pins from the Pinterest board I created for my room:
(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

These spaces are so inspiring and peaceful and just scream I want to cozy under my sheets all day and read. I especially love this girl's space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric