Monday, October 20, 2014

fall outfits I dig

Since Fall is taking forever to make its rounds to LA, I thought I would come up with potential outfits if it decides to get more chilly by January. Okay...so I'm exaggerating a bit. It has hit low 70s a few hours this week, which means I can start pulling out my boots from the back of the closet very soon. 

If I had the world's closet at my expense, these are the type of outfits I would wear. Neutral colors, jeans, and a statement necklace or watch to add a pop. Simple, clean, and comfortable.  
striped long-sleeve tee (similar from gap) | distressed jeans (gap) | statement necklace (jcrew) | booties (similar from nordstrom)

fringed circle cardigan (anthro) | sleeveless top (h&m) | layered necklaces (delia's) | skinny jeans (gap) | brown boots 
striped slouchy tee (jcrew) | infinity scarf (piperlime) | bootcut jeans (american eagle) | perks and recreation bag (modcloth) | brown boots

This is not to say that I would actually buy these exact items, but this would be the type of clothes I would wear for the Fall. I provided links in case there were some items that you might like. Did you notice there were boots in every outfit I chose? I love boots. If the weather permitted me to wear boots every day, I would. 

Speaking of which...I might be late in the game, but I just bought my first pair of booties to wear this season. It took me a long time to figure out that booties are actually really cute, and it seems like everyone is wearing them these days. My pair come in the mail next week, so I'll let you know how I like them in a later post.

What's your go-to outfit for the Fall? Is it even Fall where you are? If it is, teleport me there right now hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric