Friday, October 17, 2014

new york, 2 months later

Soooo remember that time I went to New York with my family? What, we did? Don't worry, it's been so long ago I almost forgot too. Well, I did! It was two months ago, and it's taken me this long to finally share about the trip. We spent a whole week in the city. It was spectacular.

Highlights of the trip:
  • the subway: ugh, it's marvelous. and has a whole life of its own down there. 
  • Central Park: holy smokes wow, that's all I can say. 
  • Ippudo Ramen: two hour wait, but so worth it 
  • Russ and Daughters: the place is just too cute 
  • MoMA: there was a great exhibit on Garry Winogrand, an amazing photographer that I've grown to really appreciate
  • the Met: everything. I could get lost in that place and be perfectly content 
  • visiting my two long-time friends Willy and Jesse
  • Broadway: I was spoiled. We saw If/Then, Once, and Chicago. Once is now my new favorite broadway show. 
  • plain old just spending time with my parents and brother


I love the architecture of this building. A girl can dream, sigh



The Met. 



Right before we reached Brooklyn Bridge, there was this magnificent, old building. It was beautiful.


This was in Chinatown / Little Italy.

It was a really, really great trip. I fell in love with the city so fast (way faster than it's taken me to love LA, sorry LA). Until next time, New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric